L.N.Curtis & sons is a company whose principal purpose is to be a distinguished leader in the field of supplying fire, rescue, safety, and emergency products and services to America’s First Responders.
This contract includes the following products:
- Apparel (personal, firefighter, department apparel)
- Badges, other related items
- Gear Bail-Out Systems (escape belts, rappelling equipment, other escape equipment)
- Breathing Apparatus (SCBA and related equipment, services) Equipment
- Rescue (ropes, RIT, utility items, other)
- Extrication Tools (cutters, spreaders, rams, combi-tools, stabilization struts, other)
- Fire Extinguishers (handheld, portable, wheeled)
- Firefighting Generators Gloves (rescue, proximity, structural) Goggles
- Eye Protection Helmets (firefighting, rescue, head protection)
- Hose, Reels, Nozzles, Monitors, and Hose Related Accessories
- Ladders, and Ladder Safety Accessories
- Pumps Repair and Maintenance
- Alteration services (NFPA 1851) for Firefighting Coats and Pants
- Rescue Shelters
- Inflatable Tents, Storage Racks and Cabinets
- Firefighting Gear: Thermal Imagers, Tools, Turnout Coats
- Pants (wide variety of materials, styles, accessories and options available)
- Video Systems
- Security & Rescue Water Tanks
- Wildland firepumps, gear and tools
Pricing information is available to current NPPGov members only.
Login to your account or join now by selecting the appropriate link below:
This is a publicly solicited contract established through an RFP process conducted by a Lead Public Agency. This contract satisfies formal competitive bid requirements of most states. All NPPGov members are urged to seek independent review by their legal counsel to ensure compliance with all state and local requirements.
L.N.Curtis & sons is a company whose principal purpose is to be a distinguished leader in the field of supplying fire, rescue, safety, and emergency products and services to America’s First Responders. Established in 1929, L.N. Curtis & sons has over eighty-four years of successful business experience and is fully qualified to provide exceptional products, customer service, and product support for all of your equipment needs.
NPPGov Customer Service